Spend a summer’s night outside, under canvas, exploring colours and blooms in and around Archerfield Estate.
What to expect:
Setting up camp in the beautiful woodlands near Archerfield Walled Garden, within the estate, we will spend some time wandering and wondering, by the beautiful nearby beaches, in caves, woodlands, in the sea and sleep under canvas, waking up to morning journaling and meditation, as well as a breakfast at the Walled Garden Cafe.
Imagine skies full of stars, with a tent of your very own as well as a personalised packlist (provided for you)
No previous camping/yoga/meditation experience required.
You will leave feeling refreshed, invigorated, inspired and happy to be alive, smelling of fire and freedom!
What else to expect:
– Mindful walking and exercises
– Exploring the benefits of barefoot walking.
– Forest Bathing
– Sea Swimming
– Yoga Play
– Connect with like-minded women, step back from the everyday hussle of life and relax in nature.
– Making fire and cooking communal food over it
– Sharing fireside stories and selfcare
– Journaling and alone-time
You will leave feeling refreshed, invigorated, inspired and happy to be alive,