- This tour does not begin at the castle, but instead meets by the statue of Adam Smith, on the Royal Mile (192 High Street).
- This walking tour takes you into and through Edinburgh’s must see attraction and its 3000 years of history.
- From the birth of King James VI to the many sieges it has withstood, Edinburgh’s fortress is full of history and surprises.
- See the One o’clock Gun, Mons Meg and even The Crown Jewels in Edinburgh’s #1 attraction.
- After the tour, guests will be allowed to wonder The Castle on their own time until it closes.
Edinburgh Castle Tour – Skip The Line Tickets Included
Categories: Edinburgh Castle, Tourdesk
History and Culture
Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh